DEVTRENCH has been online since June of 2007 and is committed to providing quality content about web development from the author's unique perspective. Contact me for any questions about advertising on this site.
We're running a special deal: All Ads Are FREE For The First Month*! You'll get 30 days of free ads, so sign up now because this won't last long!
See images below for available Ad Zones
|Zone||Description||Ad Size||Current Price||Buy Now|
|Zone A||Rotates 3 ads at a time (Home and Inside Pages)||728px x 90px||$29.95/mo|
|Zone B||4 Randomly Placed Ads (Homepage Only)||125px x 125px||$9.95/mo|
|Zone C||Rotates 3 ads at a time (Inside Pages Only)||250px x 250px||$19.95/mo|
How to Place an Ad:
- Purchase ad space using the buttons in the table above. You'll be directed to pay via paypal to pay Ehly Design (that's my company).
- Send your ad in the specified size to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we've received payment and your ad we will place it in the rotation and let you know when it is up.
How to Cancel an Ad:
- Ads are purchased on a subscription basis and are displayed until the subscription is canceled.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel your ad subscription click here.
*Terms for Free Ads
If you cancel your ad subscription before you are billed 30 days after your original signup then you won’t be charged.
Cancel after 30 days and you won’t be charged again
Once you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you’ll still have to pay for the current month, but you won’t be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
How do I cancel my account?
You may cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel your ad subscription click here.