10 Reasons why NewsGator is my RSS reader
- It's Free!
- It's got an awesome desktop client for Windows, that sits in the taskbar
- It checks my feeds every minute.
- It alerts me with a taskbar popup when the feeds change
- I can read the feed straight from the popup with images and everything
- The interface is nice looking
- The online beta interface uses AJAX - and it works well
- It integrates with FireFox
- There's lots of options to customize both the Firefox Addon and the Desktop Client
- It makes me more productive, because it works so well
- I don't like that you have to sign up with the online service. (wish it was just a downloadable app)
- You can't sign up for feeds through the desktop client (if it didn't integrate with FireFox, adding new feeds would be a pain since you could only do it though the online interface)